|Manufactured||North German, mid 18th century|
|Description||A two-stop chamber organ in a bureau-form case with a retractable keyboard. Shipped to the USA for Hindemith.|
|Specification||8' Gedackt; 4' Flöte. Both divided at a/b flat. Stop levers each end of the keyboard. There is a treadle for foot blowing and an electric blower.|
|Restoration||1996 Dominic Gwynn and Marcus Stahl|
|Manufactured||Dutch, 18th century|
|Description||A five-stop chamber organ, with case, soundboard, bellows and pipework made c1760, possibly by Hendrik Hermanus Hess, Gouda, and a pipe front added in the manner of a miniature church organ in c1800, possibly in Dordrecht. Formerly owned by Thurston Dart.|
|Specification||Stops: Holpijp 8vt bas/diskant; Prestant 8vt diskant; Fluit 4vt bas; Prestant 4vt diskant; Octaaf 2vt bas/diskant. Divided at b/c1.|
Holpijp and Fluit are stopped pipes made of oak; the others are of metal, unusually thick and soft with a high lead content. Original feeder and foot pedal removed in 1956; now fed by an electric blower.